Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Blog for Russell.

Russell said that I need to blog more. So I shall try. After my conversation with Russell all I wanted to do was go roller blading but alas I was called on to make apple pie. I made two! There were seven boys so I wanted to make sure that I got a bit too.
Although making apple pie at 10 at night wore me out and I went to bed right after my slice. Stefan is house sitting this week so I have a bed to sleep in! The boys stayed up till morning.
To my delight, in the morning there was still pie left! I had an egg sandwich for breakfast. I wanted to enjoy the pie not scarf it down. With all the boys asleep I had a very girlie morning. Drinking tea and watching reality shows while surfing the internet. I waited until Alex woke up and we ate pie together. He had just gotten back from a 24 hour shift and is leaving for a night shift tonight. So the rest of the afternoon was dedicated to spending time with Alex.

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Ah Yes that apple pie sure was something else. Sometimes i lean my head back and drift off to that evening when we stuffed our faces.

A very pretty blog you have here. I will arrange the wedding pictures soon so you can have a nice big update about that.

Mr. Gay said...

Make me an apple pie! How come you never baked pies when you were at SVC? I missed out!