Wednesday, February 11, 2009

. . . .

It seems like this blog has fallen from it's place in my technological life. In my massive damage blog I post my happy thoughts of the day and topical information for my Swedish crew. The wayward blog gets all my cool photos. So what is left for this blog?
Well I should really write for my audience members, Russell and my mom. For you Russell I will write a little blurb about my adventures in the library. A subject that would surely kill our wayward blog since only you can really understand. Then for my mom: What I learned in school. You have always wanted to know. Also as an aside to my happy thoughts of the day, random facts of the day.

My random fact for today: I didn't go to the library. I stayed home because it's ice cream truck day. Once every other week the ice cream truck comes and parks outside our apartment. Alex is out today so I had to stand guard. Ice cream trucks in Sweden don't sell individual ice cream cones they sell boxes of ice cream goodness. No mom, I don't always get ice cream. Although today I was going to because it was my turn to pick the flavor and I have been wanting ice cream boats.
Anyways I did a pre ice cream workout and then took a quick shower. Of coarse I was in the shower when I heard the sweet music play outside. So I missed the ice cream man. What do emotional eaters eat when they are depressed about missing the ice cream truck? All I really have to snack on in carrots. I know it's not true but it does feel like my mom has something to do with this.

Today in school we continued to focus on Swedish verbs that don't follow any of the rules. Test tomorrow! Specifically I learned the verb busar = be up to mischief.

Miss you guys!

No comments: