Friday, April 18, 2008

Cats

Anyone in Evita cast knows that I am not superstition about saying “Macbeth” in the theater. Although I don’t know how I feel about black cats crossing in front of me. Statically black cats are the least likely to be adopted probably because the old superstition. This is not a superstition that I would like to promote in any way.
Earlier today I was just jogging along my favorite suburban trail enjoying one of my favorite heart pumping songs “Ghostbusters.” When a shiny black cat slowly crossed in front of my path. I smiled thinking of how this cat could possible cause me bad luck. Then it ran in front of me again back from which it came. Now I have to wonder. In a superstitions world does this undo the previous bad luck citation that I just received or enhance it? I forced myself to think logically and put the whole thing out of mind. Then later on (I was jogging Big Willy Style) there was a black cat sitting in my path staring me down. I attempted to jog confidently by the cat but I was a bit spooked and heavily winded.
If the cat superstition is true I am in for a world of bad luck. Wish me luck!
Love Ryn

No comments: