Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Place



So I went to the centrum where we are planning to move today. It looks so nice. I don't know which apartment building we are moving into I just know that it is one minute away from the metro station. Here are some of the possibilities.

I could see water from the metro station so I took a bike path down the hill. On the way I saw a badminton net, a tennis court, playgrounds and lots of hiking trails.




I continued on the bike trail past the marina. I came to a huge park and beach. Tons of people where laying around, swimming, grilling and buying ice cream. My camera batteries had died at this point so I don't have any good pictures. There was a fotball field, beach volleyball, ice cream stands and a big sandy beach. It looks like tons of fun!

1 comment:

Mr. Gay said...

Sweden looks so beautiful! I hope you get to move into your new apartment soon!