Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birthday Party

So Alex and I began his little brother's birthday party by barricading ourselves In our room. Meanwhile outside the bedroom we could hear an army of little boys attacking each other with a plethora of sound affects. It sounded like star wars verses power rangers.
I honestly could not believe the birthday boy had any energy left. He had been jumping around all morning. I even spent an hour playing badminton. He was diving for every shot.

Anyways after a few hot dogs and some running around on the playground it was time for cake. Sadly the birthday boy had gone to bed. Apparently he had a bit of a headache. He did however come out so we could sing, "ja må hon leva."
After another brief disappearance he was back again for presents. Still looking under the whether.
I am happy to announce that the next day he was all better and ready to have another birthday.

I did however get a picture of Alex enjoying his brother's birthday!

No comments: