Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Vlogging


I attempted to make a vlog this week. (blog+video=vlog). I took my digital camera downtown to view the sights. Only my camera, with all the pictures deleted, would only let me take one minute of film. So I adjusted the settings to low quality film. Seven whole minutes. So much for having to edit. The video was bad. I blame the fact that seven minutes does not allow for a lot of taping and the fact that I had just spent some time talking to my friend Kate from Manchester. She has a thick British accent and it does not rub well to me. I sound bloody ridicules, if I do say so myself. Anyways you can't even see half of the things that I am talking about. Even so I posted it on my youtube site.
As of right now 12 people have looked at it. One person even commented and gave me five stars. Crazy. It really is a horrible video.

No comments: